The ANZEMC International Manufacturer Solution...
ANZEMC can be your Australian and New Zealand EMC compliance partner for all your Australian and New Zealand distributors, VLAs, OEMs and direct customers. Some of the advantages of this partnership include:
1. With ANZEMC you can modify your channel management strategy without concern for EMC regulatory implications.
2. ANZEMC does not sell products so we are never in competition with your distributors.
3. ANZEMC can certify each EMC regulated product you manufacturer as compliant with Australia and New Zealand EMC regulations.
4. For each ANZEMC certified EMC regulated product you supply to Australia and New Zealand, ANZEMC will issue your organisation with our government regulated EMC supplier identity code. This identity codes means you have a single Australian and New Zealand EMC compliant regulatory mark you can use for all of your product labelling, packaging, warranty cards, manuals and literature.
5. For each product manufactured by your organisation and certified EMC complaint by ANZEMC, ANZEMC will build and maintain a government mandated product Compliance Folder.
6. Each time a new product is released or an existing product revised, ANZEMC will provide your distributors with an updated ANZEMC Agency Agreement. The ANZEMC Agency Agreement is a significant competitive advantage as it virtually eliminating your distributors' ACMA/RSM EMC compliance obligations thereby saving them a tremendous amount of energy, time and money.
7. When the Australian or New Zealand Governments' conduct EMC audits for your products, ANZEMC will undergo them for you.
8. ANZEMC will maintain all Australian and New Zealand Government mandated EMC documentation required by your Volume Licence Agreement (VLA), multinational direct and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) customers.
9. ANZEMC will relieve your satellite offices of from EMC product certification, government mandated product record keeping and regulatory audits.
10. ANZEMC can provide advice on whether revisions or changes to a product you currently manufacturer require new EMC compliance testing. Minor product revisions can often be addressed by ANZEMC revising the product's Compliance Folder records, savings thousands of dollars in unnecessary product testing.
11. ANZEMC will provide you with simple guidelines, that when followed, will make ANZEMC accountable to the Australian and New Zealand Governments for your product’s EMC compliance.